Clinics & Services
- Baby Clinic – Contact the Health Visiting Team to arrange an appointment.
- Cardiovascular Clinic – by appointment with the Practice Nurse.
- Asthma/COPD – by appointment with the Practice Nurse.
- Diabetes – by appointment with the Practice Nurse.
- Cryotherapy – by appointment with the Practice Nurse.
- Child Health Surveillance – by appointment with the GP’s and health visitor
- Smoking Cessation – with a local co-ordinator – please ask at reception.
The following services are provided; you may be asked to sign a separate contract for these:
- Maternity Care – antenatal and postnatal care. NB the partners do not provide care during confinement or home deliveries.
- Contraception Services
- Cervical Smears
- Childhood Immunisations
- Psychological and Stress Counselling
We also hold contracts with NHS Tayside for the following:
- Regular monitoring by blood tests for patients on a range of named drugs
- Annual flu immunisation programme for the elderly and at risk patients
- Acute warfarin initiation
- Subdermal contraceptive implants
Investigative and Therapeutic Services
We have ready access to a range of facilities including:
- Occupational Therapy
- Psychological Services
- Day Care Facilities (elderly, terminal care, mental handicap)
- Radiology (Strathacro)
- Full Range of Laboratory Services (Dundee)
- Specialist Consultations
- Complimentary Medicine