Public Holiday Dates for 2018/2019
The Health Centre will be closed on the following days:
- Monday 23rd July 2018 (closed all day)
- Monday 8th October 2018 (closed all day)
- Tuesday 25th December 2018 (closed all day)
- Wednesday 26th December 2018 (closed all day)
- Tuesday 1st January 2019 (closed all day)
- Wednesday 2nd January 2019 (closed all day)
What happens on Public Holidays?
All acute care will be managed by NHS 24 - please call 111
Protected Learning Dates for 2018/2019
- Wednesday 22nd August 2018
- Wednesday 12th September 2018
- Wednesday 24th October 2018
- Wednesday 21st November 2018
What happens on Protected Learning days?
The health centre will close from 12.30pm on this day. This is to allow training and education to take place for all members of the practice team at various locations in Angus. All acute care will be managed by NHS24 - please phone 111. The Minor Illness and Injury Unit will be open as usual (9.00am - 4.30pm).